New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Adding Joomla menu to player page.

• chan dos
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Adding Joomla menu to player page. was created by chan dos

As of right now I have a module the shows a list of videos. When i click that video is takes me to a different page that has the player. This new page with player does not have the joomla menus like before. How do I add menus to the player page so that members can easily navigate without having to click the back button on the browser.
10 years 6 months ago #6200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Adding Joomla menu to player page.

This could be solved by using our "Custom Page URL" feature or "Videos Layout" of the component. Kindly get me your Live site URL. So, I can guide the better option for you.
10 years 6 months ago #6201

• jade
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by jade on topic Re: Adding Joomla menu to player page.

I'm having the same issue, I can't get the side menu to display on the pages that people click through too.

For example I have 'add video' in a sidebar enu which is linked with the user layout.

But when you click through on that link, you see the add video section as normal, however the previous pages side bar menu disapears. Theres no option in the module menu settings to select these type of pages.

I don't know what you mean "Custom Page URL" feature, can you tell me where I can find this please?

Thank you.
10 years 5 months ago #6224

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Adding Joomla menu to player page.

Kindly get me your Live Site URL in where the issue occurs. So, I can provide the exact solution.
10 years 5 months ago #6225

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies