New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Playlists

• Stephen Sabludowsky
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Playlists was created by Stephen Sabludowsky

Hi.
Thank you for producing such a fine product.
I am using the free version right now and just started to use it yesterday on my site goo.gl/AEBeZ . I have created a menu item for our videos and want to incorporate our playlists goo.gl/5ePgx
I have various playlists but do not know how to utilize them.
I started to put some of our videos up and tried to create the playlist of the hundreds of videos we have and saw the information about the Custom player page url, but have not figured out what to do.
Could you provide a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up the playlist? I am not sure if the custom player page url is the url for the individual category or what it might be.

Thank you very much.
10 years 9 months ago #5853

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Playlists

Just leave the "Custom Page URL" field blank. It's just an optional setting for playlist.

Playlist in All Video Share:

- Actually, the right term would be "Related Videos". Just enable "Related Videos" from "Components => All Video Share => Players[Your player profile]". This would enable the playlist dock in the player's control-bar. The list will contain the videos available in the same category of the current playing video.
10 years 9 months ago #5854

• Stephen Sabludowsky
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Stephen Sabludowsky on topic Re: Playlists

Thank you for your prompt response.
So that i fully understand you, I would simply manually add the videos and select the specific desired category and the videos would be placed in those categories.
If I am correct with my assumption above, this would mean i could only add each individual video separately, not insert the url of any playlist already created, some of them which are roughly ten videos in number. Thanks again.
10 years 9 months ago #5856

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Playlists

Yes, you're correct.
10 years 9 months ago #5857

• Stephen Sabludowsky
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Stephen Sabludowsky on topic Re: Playlists

Thank you so much,
S.
10 years 9 months ago #5858

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies