New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Multiple Player Modules with Scheduled Date

• Michelle Zuccarelli, Zucci INK
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Multiple Player Modules with Scheduled Date was created by Michelle Zuccarelli, Zucci INK

Hello!

I am hoping you can answer a question I have about the use of the AllVideoShare player module when used in conjunction with the Custom Player Page demo. I've set up the demo following your guidelines: www.bishop-hartley.org/index.php/parent-...ersity-video-gallery

Currently there is a video featured on the page in this module as we test and ready this for launch. My client has asked if he can pre-load videos for a month's time to this featured position at the top.

My thought is to create four player modules, one per week, that he can schedule to publish/unpublish to this position.

Two questions:

1. Is this is a viable option? It appears like it is.
2. Would the videos assigned to these four modules be released to the gallery for selective viewing if they are not currently published to the player module?

Thank you for your help... please let me know if I can clarify anything.

Michelle
11 years 4 months ago #4839

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Multiple Player Modules with Scheduled Date

At first www.bishop-hartley.org/index.php/parent-...ersity-video-gallery doesn't use our Module.

If you like to use All Video Share's Player Module, the my idea would be as below,

- No need to create 4 player modules.

- Just use the "Select a Video" option from the Player Module and change the video every week.

Hope, this helps you!
11 years 4 months ago #4844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies