New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Facebook Video Embed doesnt show controls

• Francis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Facebook Video Embed doesnt show controls was created by Francis

I have embeded a facebook video on my site with this extension. Somehow, the video player controls  do not show and because facebook embeds start muted, viewers are unable to umute.
1 year 4 weeks ago #10072

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Facebook Video Embed doesnt show controls

How do you add Facebook Videos? Do you use our "Iframe Embed Code" option?
Kindly make sure that you add the iframe embed code from Facebook. It would be better if you could share with us your site address so that we can check this directly. So, we would be able to get a clue about the issue and assist you accordingly.
1 year 4 weeks ago #10073

• Francis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Francis on topic Facebook Video Embed doesnt show controls

Yes. That is what I did. I Used the IFrame embed but when I play the video, I do not see the player controls to unmute the sound. 

my site is graphic.com.gh
1 year 3 weeks ago #10074

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Facebook Video Embed doesnt show controls

Do you speak about the video on this URL www.graphic.com.gh/ghana-news-videos/vid...elopment-series.html ?

I see a message in the player section that comes from the Facebook embed code itself. The message itself is self-explanatory.

The video owner had restricted the video from embedding. If you are the video owner, kindly check the video options from your Facebook account and make sure it's allowed to be embeddable.
1 year 3 weeks ago #10075

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies