New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video does not play unless you press it rapidly

• Anton
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Video does not play unless you press it rapidly was created by Anton

Hello!

I've been experimenting with this extension for a while. On my test site it works splendid, just the way I want it to work. But on the sharp site it doesnt work just as good. For some reason I have to press the video very rapidly for a short while or else it will not play.

The sites are located on diffrent hosts and have diffrent Joomla! installations. The one that works fine is installed on version 2.5.1 of Jommla! while the other one is installed on 1.7.3.

Are there known stability issues for v1.7.3? Is there any way around this issue? Thumbnails displays well and all, and the play button vanishes on "mousedown".

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain, please do ask if theres anything unclear.

Kind regards,
Ziwe
11 years 11 months ago #914

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video does not play unless you press it rapidly

I have faced the similar issues for some other clients. Should be a CSS conflict with your Template. Kindly get me the Live Page URL in where I can check for the exact solution.
11 years 11 months ago #926

• Anton
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Anton on topic Re: Video does not play unless you press it rapidly

Could I get your mail adress by chance? I will send the url there.
11 years 11 months ago #934

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video does not play unless you press it rapidly

Kindly mail me the details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 11 months ago #935

• Anton
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Anton on topic Re: Video does not play unless you press it rapidly

Hats off to Vinoth Kumar for being extremely helpful towards his customers! I owe you one B)
11 years 11 months ago #970

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies