New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Videos no longer showing

• Eddie Marles
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Videos no longer showing was created by Eddie Marles

Hello, I'm experiencing a bug where my previously fine video no longer shows.

See here, for example: www.milanjuniorcamp.us/en/summer-camps/colombia-soccer-camps

The video file in question exists, but the player is never loaded. Video file: milanjuniorcamp.us/media/com_allvideosha...r-camp-day-italy/mjc day 2017 sd.mp4
6 years 10 months ago #8637

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Videos no longer showing

I can see the VIDEO playing fine in this link www.milanjuniorcamp.us/en/summer-camps/colombia-soccer-camps

Kindly let me know in which browser and device you check this exactly. I doubt your browser blocks FLASH PLAYER plugin or you have not installed/activated the plugin. Our FREE version doesn't give HTML5 fallback in DESKTOP browsers and this works only in mobiles. But, our PRO version comes with a custom HTML5 player which works at all places. Kindly check if this was your issue.
6 years 10 months ago #8638

• Eddie Marles
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Eddie Marles on topic Re: Videos no longer showing

I'm stumped. It's working now.
This was checked under Firefox, latest version (as of last week, just can't remember the ver number and I'm on a different computer now). I did not think to check on Chrome. Or mobile, for that matter.

I will check on the original computer and report back. Thanks a lot for replying.
6 years 10 months ago #8639

• Eddie Marles
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Eddie Marles on topic Re: Videos no longer showing

OK, I got it now. The computer I initially tried it on, I had recently formatted and forgot to include flash plugin. I guess I'ma have to go PRO for HTML5 player.
6 years 10 months ago #8640

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies