New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /ho

• Andrea Puzo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /ho was created by Andrea Puzo

I get this error now with all my videos

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/soccer11/public_html/templates/sport.ak/html/com_allvideoshare/video/default.php on line 28
7 years 1 week ago #8580

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /ho

It seems you've written a template override for our VIDEO layout. Kindly try removing the override you've written and the issue should disappear.
7 years 1 week ago #8581

• Andrea Puzo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Andrea Puzo on topic Re: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /ho

But where would I find that solution in the joomla admin or in your component !
7 years 1 week ago #8582

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /ho

I think you've not got my point. Kindly double check my previous reply.

You can find the actual template code of our VIDEO page under /public_html/components/com_allvideoshare/views/video/tmpl/default.php

Just compare the code inside this file with the template override you've written under /public_html/templates/sport.ak/html/com_allvideoshare/video/default.php

This should clearly make you understand what had been changed in our latest version. Just adjust the override you've written accordingly or just delete/rename the file under /public_html/templates/sport.ak/html/com_allvideoshare/video/default.php and this should solve your problem.
7 years 1 week ago #8583

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies