New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

General Question about Videos in same Category

• Michael Christ
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

General Question about Videos in same Category was created by Michael Christ

Dear All Vide Share Team,

I think on to buy your License, but want to know about possibilitys to show all videos in same Category in the same Player in Plugin Mode?

What I mean is to display all Videos in the same Category and the other ones with a Slide inside the Player. Like {avsplayer category=test}

regards

Michael
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Michael Christ.
11 years 11 months ago #837

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: General Question about Videos in same Category

Dear Michael,

Instead of sliding the Playlist, we have option to open the Related Videos in the Gallery format. It could be achieved by simply enabling Related Videos option from the appropriate Player form ( Components = All Video Share - Players ).

But while selecting any videos from the gallery, It will be taken to the default Component Page and start Playing the selected video from there.

Kindly check, How it works inside the Player ? section from allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/custom-player-page-url which explains it in detail.

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 11 months ago #838

• Michael Christ
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Michael Christ on topic Re: General Question about Videos in same Category

Hi,

thanks for fast reply. I just tried it with the Free Version, but maybe I understand something wrong. I enabled Related Videos and put a Player URL inside the Default Player Profile.

Maybe you can give me Demosite wher I can see how it works inside the Player??

regards

Michael
11 years 11 months ago #840

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: General Question about Videos in same Category

Demo URL : allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo

Kindly check by clicking the Playlist icon from the Player Control-bar. Our Latest 1.2.1 version will auto-load the Related Videos box at the end of the Playback.
11 years 11 months ago #841

• Michael Christ
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Michael Christ on topic Re: General Question about Videos in same Category

Ok now I got it with teh related Videos. But to be hoonest is it not a little bit complicated for People to understand that the ymust to click on a Icon.?? I mostly think what I not unerstand and can see without Instructions is difficault for my Websiet Visitors too??

Anyway to show related Video Thumbs inside the Player poped up or more simple to open it?

thanks

Michael
11 years 11 months ago #842

Dear Michael,

Most of the People in internet use YouTube. So, we thought of following YouTube and guessed the users can understand using our Player too...

Anyhow, I appreciate your thoughts and will take to a discussion with our team.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinoth Kumar
11 years 11 months ago #844

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies