New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Videos not looking right in IE :(

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Videos not looking right in IE :( was created by Dianne

Hi there,

I have been having some visitors to my site say that they can't see my videos properly on Internet Explorer and I have checked it myself and found that the videos seem to be doubling/shadowing the screen with the play settings moving up to the middle of the video and the video looking small.

Please see screen shot from Internet Explorer on the dropbox link provided.

[img size=133KB] www.dropbox.com/s/48gyxx1bljrdz2j/video%...ing%20right.jpg?dl=0 [/img]

Could you please tell me what would be causing this problem and how to fix it so my videos look perfect when using Internet Explorer.

Please let me know if you require anything further to help me fix this problem.

PS - The seem to be looking fine when using Chrome or Firefox, the problem is only with Internet Explorer.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Dianne
8 years 9 months ago #7754

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Videos not looking right in IE :(

Do you have installed any HTML5 Player script like "mediaelement.js" or your theme using "WidgetKit" ?

There seems to be a conflict when HTML5 video tag is used in your website. Kindly get me your Joomla admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check and fix this.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
8 years 9 months ago #7756

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies