New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Problems with Plugin & Playback on Module

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Problems with Plugin & Playback on Module was created by Dianne

Hi there,

I have tried to add a video to my client's website in two different ways and both don't seem to be working properly.

www.rolandjameshypnosis.com/index.php/business-seminars

1. The first is by using the AVS Module, and even though I have a commercial license, it is still showing your "powered by" logo in the bottom corner when I have selected that no logo be shown at all, AND it hasn't brought over the first frame of the video as a still, and only shows the black screen.

2. I then tried to add the video to a module using the plugin code, and as you can see the code sites there in the module BUT the video isn't displaying at all.

Can you please help me fix these problems and tell me how to get the video showing up correctly in both ways, so I can resolve the current problem and learn how to fix it in the future when I add more videos to this site.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards...
Di...
9 years 8 months ago #7089

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Problems with Plugin & Playback on Module

1. Kindly make sure you have purchased license key for www.rolandjameshypnosis.com/ . If yes, kindly mail your license key along with post ID to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check it.

2. It seems you're trying to use our plugin code inside CUSTOM HTML module. Instead of this, kindly try using Player module.
9 years 8 months ago #7092

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Dianne on topic Re: Problems with Plugin & Playback on Module

Hi,

Thanks for a quick reply and answers to both of my questions...

I'll contact support and get some extra license keys for each of my client's websites that need to use your component.. :)

With regards to the plugin code, does it only work in an article and not in a custom HTML module?

Just wanting to clarify where I should be using the plugin code and where I shouldn't be using it etc...

thanks...
9 years 8 months ago #7094

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Problems with Plugin & Playback on Module

Yes, you're correct. Our plugin code works only in articles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dianne
9 years 8 months ago #7096

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies