New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Play-button not showing on mobile devices.

• In beeld gezet
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Play-button not showing on mobile devices. was created by In beeld gezet

Hello,

On some mobile devices (both tablet/phone) the play buttons/full screen buttons are not showing. Mostly on the default browsers... because when i play on a browser like chrome the player is different.

As you can see in this picture:

both the play bottom and the full-screen button is VERY tiny, almost not there at all.

Maybe this has nothing to do with all video share, but since i can normally watch all video's on those devices with a good working player (also on the default browsers) its kinda weird to have the same problem on multiple devices.
9 years 11 months ago #6908

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Play-button not showing on mobile devices.

All Video Share custom player is built in flash. But mobiles/tablets, doesn't support flash. So, In mobiles, we just provide HTML5 fallback and the video is played in mobile's built-in browser player itself. So, none of the All Video Share's Player options will work in the mobile fallback.

Kindly check the 3rd point under Technical Limitations section in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/html5-fallback-in-allvideoshare
9 years 11 months ago #6909

• In beeld gezet
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by In beeld gezet on topic Re: Play-button not showing on mobile devices.

tnx for the reply.

I allready read the Technical Limitations. The video is in HTML 5 and i know its the built-in browser player. But i just found it strange that the default browers on all the devices had the same problem, while viewing other html 5 videos dont give that problem. So i thought, maybe its a common problem with a common solution :-)

But i guess there is not. Its also a bit strange that a 3rd party party brower on the same tablet/phone gives a totally different viewer WITCH all the right buttons.

Must be a fault in the player on the default browsers who cant play particular html video's.
9 years 11 months ago #6910

• David Martin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by David Martin on topic Re: Play-button not showing on mobile devices.

Having gone through you query, I found you're facing a usual problem, being faced by thousands of other users worldwide. You can do few things or you need to remember them. All Video Share custom player is built in flash. But mobiles/tablets, doesn't support flash. So, In mobiles, we just provide HTML5 fallback and the video is played in mobile's built-in browser player itself. So, none of the All Video Share's Player options will work in the mobile fallback.
9 years 10 months ago #7037

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies