New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Not playing on mobile phone & no video image

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Not playing on mobile phone & no video image was created by Dianne

Hi there,
I have just downloaded the free version of your video player to test it before purchasing the commercial license, I have configured it according to your documentation, however, I have a couple of issues that I require assistance with.

1. Firstly, I can't get it to play on a mobile device. It shows the page and the video screen but when I click on the video play button, it says "this operation could not be completed" and has a double play button icon on the screen.
The link to my site is www.greatwhitewebdesign.com.au/index.php/review-free for you to check it out.

2. You will also see that I don't have any image of the video in my play screen, it's just black... how can I fix this as I would like a screen shot of the video to be showing as a preview etc....

Looking forward to your feedback and advice and I hope you have a great day.
Kind regards,
Dianne
10 years 3 weeks ago #6772

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Not playing on mobile phone & no video image

Regarding issue 1,

Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/html5-fallback-in-allvideoshare

Regarding issue 2,

www.greatwhitewebdesign.com.au/index.php/review-free

Now, I can see a preview image on the play screen before the playback. I guess you've got the solution on your own. Am I correct ?
10 years 3 weeks ago #6774

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Dianne on topic Re: Not playing on mobile phone & no video image

Hello.

Thank you for you very quick response. I will check out the information you have sent me and let you know if I have any further problems.

Yes, I did sort put the preview image issue myself after I had already posted to the forum.

Thank you again and take care. :)
10 years 3 weeks ago #6775

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies