New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

We have checked several times and the new package works fine with the language enabled.

When using "Language Filter" plugin, the player doesn't work when .htaccess file is disabled. So, kindly try enabling .htaccess file.
10 years 1 month ago #6635

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• don
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by don on topic Re: Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

Dear Mr. Vinoth,

This is to confirm that:
a) The earlier AllVideoShare 2.2.0 update did NOT fix the issue for me as it didn't fix it for Niko.
b) The latest 2.2.0 update however, restored FULL functionality on my end.

Top support, thank you and your team for the accurate and ultra-prompt responses.
Stay awesome!

To Niko: Buddy, try clearing the cache maybe or contact me if you still need help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
10 years 1 month ago #6636

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Niko on topic Re: Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

Hi
XAMP by default have not .htacces file. I created .htaccess file and it works now.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Niko
10 years 1 month ago #6637

Replied by Niko on topic Re: Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

Hi
Could you please share for example one .htaccess file or specify required settings that can be added ? I move the example test site from Windows to Linux and now I have the same problem and still didn't resolve it.

Best Regards,
Niko
10 years 3 weeks ago #6650

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

Your Joomla! package itself will have an htaccess file. By default it will be as htaccess.txt and you just need to rename it as .htaccess to activate it. Kindly check docs.joomla.org/Enabling_Search_Engine_F...(SEF)_URLs_on_Apache for more details.
10 years 3 weeks ago #6652

Replied by Leonardo Amorim on topic Re: Chrome suddenly stopped playing videos from YT.

I have a problem with All Video Share after I enabled the site to multi-language and installed the extension Falang.

Videos in Google Chrome are loading forever.

How can I solve?
Already reinstalled the latest version ( Standard Version 2.2.0), but not resolved.

Maybe with the Commercial License the problem can be solve?
10 years 2 weeks ago #6693

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies