New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Display issue - no status bar

• Robert Norman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Display issue - no status bar was created by Robert Norman

Video image and sound plays fine but there is no play arrow icon in the centre of the screen at the start. If you click on where it should be the video starts. The play arrow at the left of the status bar remains an arrow (it doesn't change to the pause icon). Progress isn't shown on the progress bar, but if you click along the progress bar the video advances to that point (still nothing shows in the progress bar, however). Very, very faintly, below and to the left of the status bar you can just make out the pause icon, the progress bar (with progress shown), the time elapsed and total run time of the video. If you click on the play arrow when the video is running it pauses, you click again and it starts - so its just the status bar display that is the issue.
If you show the video at full screen display it displays in full screen, the "ghost" status bar disappears and sometimes a reversed out line in the upper left hand quadrant of the video appears saying "a.width is undefined". If you click escape to return to normal view it collapses to the video container size, but the display remains enlarged (i.e. you can only see part of it). If you click on the blue start icon the video pauses and reverts to its normal size.
10 years 4 months ago #6306

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Display issue - no status bar

Very strange and this is the first time to hear such issue. Kindly get me your Live Site URL in where I can check this directly
10 years 4 months ago #6307

• Robert Norman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Robert Norman on topic Re: Display issue - no status bar

go to www.rna.com.au , click on tutorials tab (far right) and select either of the last two items. I'm just setting this area up so it's not professionally laid out as yet.
10 years 4 months ago #6308

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Display issue - no status bar

Aah... You're not using our All Video Share extension. It seems you're using All Videos Plugin developed by Joomla Works. Kindly contact their support.
10 years 4 months ago #6309

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies