New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Resize issue

• r
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Resize issue was created by r

There is an issue with the resizing of certain embeds i do. The main image i have set at 695x500 and than under featured and latest video those are NOT being re-sized for some reason. (They stay at 695x500. I checked with firebug and see the coding is under Player 2 etc. But does not offer a real solution to fix it or the cause.

For the most part the resizing works on most videos i am putting on my site, but one should not have to alter coding every time the resizing is screwing up. Got a easy fix for this issue?

11 years 1 month ago #5352

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Resize issue

Kindly get me your Live Site URL in where I can check this directly. This will help me to get the exact solution immediately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: r
11 years 1 month ago #5355

If you have choose "Third Party Embed Code" to add your Video, then it's strongly recommended to edit the "Width" and "Height" properties from the code to 100%.

Hope, this solved your issue !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: r
11 years 1 month ago #5358

• r
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by r on topic Re: Resize issue

That did it Thanks!. Don't know why i didn't think of that.

Do the videos work separate from the actual main post? If so where do those video files get re-sized? I would like to mute the audio in say the featured window yet still having the video play.
11 years 1 month ago #5359

I would like to mute the audio in say the featured window yet still having the video play.

- The "Player Profile Settings" will not work for the embedded videos, since it's completely based on the copied code.
11 years 1 month ago #5360

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies