New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Some issues with the player

• Engels
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Some issues with the player was created by Engels

Hello! Thanks for the great work in this component. Excuse my bad english.

I really want to try this comp in my website but i have some problems.

First and principal, the player is not showing. i have published the player, i have uploaded the video (upload, youtube video, and URL video) but the space where the player should be is in blank...

Another problem i found is that when i upload a video of 50mb (.mp4) and it finish uploading, it just reload the page and the video was not uploaded.

In the "server information" part of my admin panel it shows that "Upload_max_filezise = 10M" I suppose this is related with the php.ini file on my server (and I changed it to 100M), but that doesn't solve the problem.

My website URL:

nikasub.com/portal/index.php/lector-y-reproductor/anime

I can give you admin access if you want.

Thanks in advance!
12 years 1 week ago #313

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Some issues with the player

Dear Engels,

Regarding your First Issue,

I found the component has issue in accessing the SWF file from portal directory. I can fix it myself, just send me your Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regarding your Upload Issue,

Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...deo-uploading-issues

Thanks
12 years 1 week ago #317

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies