New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

How does an non-video person get started?

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How does an non-video person get started?

I've mailed it ...
11 years 7 months ago #2856

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Trinity Presbyterian Church
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Trinity Presbyterian Church on topic Re: How does an non-video person get started?

I still do not see the screenshot anywhere. Can you just direct me in words as to what to do? I don't see tools or box anywhere. Is there a piece that I neglected to install?
--Mike
11 years 7 months ago #2857

Oops...Didn't received our mail ? Kindly confirm your mail ID. So, I can re-send it...

Actually, this option is of Handbrake.

Also, there is an alternate solution for the same issue. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/9-allvi...-during-loading#1546
11 years 7 months ago #2858

• Trinity Presbyterian Church
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Trinity Presbyterian Church on topic Re: How does an non-video person get started?

I received your screenshot and have rerun the Handbrake encoding with the "Web Optimized" box set on. Now it starts play immediately. Thank you very much, and I'm sorry about my not understanding your directions. But, as they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Finally, please note my previous question regarding how to set a link in a module to play the video. I.e. I have a module on the side that says "WATCH VIDEO." I would like for users to click on that and have it play the video in a popup or something which when done either goes away or they can exit the page and find themselves back where they started. I've tried to follow directions in some topics, but I haven't succeeded as yet.

Thanks again for your rapid response back and forth. Now I think I can calmly go to sleep for the night.
--Mike
11 years 7 months ago #2860

Why can't you just create a new Menu with All Video Share's Videos Layout and just target the Watch Video Button to it.

Do you need our help in this ? Then, just send me your Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 7 months ago #2861

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies