New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Player does not work with Firefox live on OS 10.5.

• Saskia
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Player does not work with Firefox live on OS 10.5. was created by Saskia

Dear all,

Very strange problem. Tested the player locally on OS 10.5.8.. with firefox. Everything worked. Gone live: IE7/8, Safari and Firefox on OS 10.6.x worked perfectly but..... live on the same MAC I tested the player will not play!

Hope you can help me out. Really want to purchase your player fur use on a commercial website.

Proeven
11 years 8 months ago #2363

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Player does not work with Firefox live on OS 10.5.

Kindly try upgrading your Flash Player version ...
11 years 8 months ago #2366

• Saskia
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Saskia on topic Re: Player does not work with Firefox live on OS 10.5.

I am so sorry, but already did so. Did it again, but it still does not work. Have uploaded all the videos to the link I sent you earlier. Videos play in IE and Safari but not in firefox.
11 years 8 months ago #2367

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Player does not work with Firefox live on OS 10.5.

I too see the issue. Kindly mail me your FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to troubleshoot the issue...
11 years 8 months ago #2371

I have fixed the issue by just adding SetEnv no-gzip dont-vary in .htaccess file
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saskia
11 years 8 months ago #2401

• Saskia
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Saskia on topic Re: Player does not work with Firefox live on OS 10.5.

Thank you for the great support!
11 years 8 months ago #2403

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies