New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video URL is pointing at another page

• matt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Video URL is pointing at another page was created by matt

hello there, I have set up the player and catergories etc. I have the thumbs working to related videos etc. However when I click on the thumb it takes me to another page, where my thumbs are not on. I want it to be like youtube where the thumbs are next to the video player at all times.... Really only using one page to house all my videos and thumbs...thoughts anyone ? Thanks mucho appreciated!
11 years 9 months ago #1765

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video URL is pointing at another page

Actually your query is to get a page similar to allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo . Am I right ?

Then, kindly check my another reply from allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/13-cust.../590-custom-page-url

Let me know, if you feel hard in using Custom Page URL option.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 9 months ago #1776

• matt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by matt on topic Re: Video URL is pointing at another page

Can you have a look at my joomla back end? I am having some issues figuring this out - Thanks - Matthew
11 years 9 months ago #1779

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video URL is pointing at another page

Please send me your Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let me know in which page I have to work on the issue....
11 years 9 months ago #1780

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies