New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Issue with playing related video

• John Murphy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Issue with playing related video was created by John Murphy

I have very much enjoyed your component, with a little work I have been able to create a great looking video area with a youtube look on our Church Website., What I have been trying for since Seyret went the bomb.
However, I really was intrequed by the related videos inside of the player, and once I finally got it set up so the contol showed up in player, I found that instead of playing a video it went to an error page with the following:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 33292288) (tried to allocate 2726 bytes) in /homepages/12/d101625668/htdocs/Manassas/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 70
Try it from this page:
http://manassaschurch.manassaschurch.com/index.php/multimedia?slg=useless-body-parts&orderby=random
The site is where I am finally upgrading to Joomla 2.5, and in the working process. It is not imperative that I have this feature, but it would be nice.
11 years 10 months ago #1619

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Issue with playing related video

11 years 10 months ago #1625

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies