New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

avs Plugin doesn't seem to work

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

avs Plugin doesn't seem to work was created by Dianne

Hi there,

I have setup another player with different display size settings to the default player, as I would like to have some videos in a smaller size showing up in articles, so I have added the code for both the video and the player id's and the video is still showing up in the article, as a large 800px wide version, like the default player settings.

The new player settings are only 500px wide. This is the code I have used on the article to display the video - {avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=2} I also tried using {allvideoshare videoid=1 playerid=2} as per suggestions from a previous forum post, but the video doesn't show up on the page at all using that code.

Here is the link to the page showing the incorrect video size,

www.inquisitiveminds.com.au/index.php/workshops/pppp-yr-8

Can you suggest what I need to do to fix this problem and make the code abide by the settings of each player id?

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

regards,
Dianne
10 years 1 week ago #7100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1452

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: avs Plugin doesn't seem to work

It seems you have enabled 'Responsive' feature. When responsive is enabled, the player doesn't listen to custom width & height properties and it always scale 100% to fit the parent container. I noticed your theme is not responsive. So, you can just disable the 'Responsive' feature of our component under Components => All Video Share => General Configuration as the solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dianne
10 years 1 week ago #7101

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Dianne on topic Re: avs Plugin doesn't seem to work

great thanks so much...

that fixed the problem and it's working perfectly now...
have a great day and thanks again :)
10 years 1 week ago #7102

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies