New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Gallery show different pictures playing same video

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Gallery show different pictures playing same video

Kindly check now : www.jesus.se/media-ljud/video

I've added the Custom Player Page URL again and fixed the issue.

I found you are using our Player Plugin and not enabled Auto Detect option as recommended.
11 years 11 months ago #933

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Roger Arnfjell
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Roger Arnfjell on topic Re: Gallery show different pictures playing same video

Thank you. It is working now. Only one thing wrong.
www.jesus.se/media-ljud/video
When I´m klicking on the gallery pictures the right video is coming up, but with the headline from the first video. So headline is not being taken from the right videos but from headline on first video on custom html-page.

Roger
11 years 11 months ago #936

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Gallery show different pictures playing same video

Currently the Title option over the Player is available only for Component and not for Module / Plugin Players. So, I would recommend to hide the Title from your article page itself.
11 years 11 months ago #937

• Roger Arnfjell
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Roger Arnfjell on topic Re: Gallery show different pictures playing same video

OK, I appreciate your fast help. Thank you.
Roger
11 years 11 months ago #938

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies