New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Show Player Module only on category menu page

• tim
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Show Player Module only on category menu page was created by tim

Is there a way to have the AllVideoSharePlayer Module only appear on the page that lists the categories?

For example, after clicking the AllVideoShare menu (set to category layout), I want the player module to appear along with the listed categories (this I have already successfully done). But once I click on a category, I don't want the AllVideoSharePlayer Module to appear.

Thanks
11 years 7 months ago #2790

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Show Player Module only on category menu page

There is no any configurable option to do it. But, I could play some tricks in the Player Module to get the expected.

Kindly get me the following details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can edit the file and get you back.

1. {root}/modules/mod_allvideoshareplayer/mod_allvideoshareplayer.php file
2. Categories page link
11 years 7 months ago #2792

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by philip on topic Re: Show Player Module only on category menu page

I need the same stuff. I want my videos to appear like it does in your demo, where the module doesnt show when you click a video.
allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/live-demo?slg=dailymotion
11 years 5 months ago #4740

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Show Player Module only on category menu page

[philip] - Do you like to get the same effect from allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/live-demo?slg=dailymotion ?

Then, your following statement is confusing me since we don't hide the player Module here.

"I want my videos to appear like it does in your demo, where the module doesn't show when you click a video."
11 years 5 months ago #4741

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by philip on topic Re: Show Player Module only on category menu page

Here's what I mean. I have the User layout of the component (because I want users to be able to upload videos)

So when you have the Player Module, The gallery module on the component page and you click on the gallery, two players show. (See the image)http://ScrnSht.com/skfqvv
11 years 5 months ago #4742

The solution is simple.

Just open the "Gallery Module" from back-end and add the same Page URL ( www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/videos/user ) as the input in "Custom Page URL" field.

Hope, this solved your issue ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: philip
11 years 5 months ago #4743

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies