New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Suggestion

• shawn
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Suggestion was created by shawn

Hi,
I really Like ur component. its the best component ever. please add option to remove youtube logo from youtube videos. i know its possible.
thanks a lot ;)
11 years 11 months ago #820

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Suggestion

Dear Shawn,

Removing YouTube Logo is available only with YouTube's Embedded Player. But, we use YouTube's Chromeless Player which doesn't have option to remove the logo. Still we can play some tricks to remove their logo in the Chromeless Version but it's completely against to YouTube's Terms. So, we avoid doing it.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmcvickermarj
11 years 11 months ago #821

• Thank you received: 38

Replied by Josh on topic Re: Suggestion

Normally I don't like dealing with logo's on videos and such, but if it's against youtube's terms to take off the logo on the player, then I advise against doing that for that player.
11 years 11 months ago #955

• andom
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by andom on topic Re: Suggestion

"Dear Shawn,

Removing YouTube Logo is available only with YouTube's Embedded Player. But, we use YouTube's Chromeless Player which doesn't have option to remove the logo. Still we can play some tricks to remove their logo in the Chromeless Version but it's completely against to YouTube's Terms. So, we avoid doing it.

Thanks"

on you site, still the logo is on screen but the link to the source youtube is break. how can i show the logo but break the link?
11 years 8 months ago #2643

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Suggestion

It's not available in our current version. But, we can send an updated version to your mail ID. Please be patience for next 24 - 48 hrs...
11 years 8 months ago #2644

• andom
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by andom on topic Re: Suggestion

oh, lot thanx i will wait !
u got my email !!!!
11 years 8 months ago #2646

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies