New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Adding video to existing article

• Bryon Murray
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Bryon Murray on topic Re: Adding video to existing article

I don't even see the player! I'm using Firefox 27.0.1

I changed the video file location as instructed.
10 years 4 weeks ago #6759

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Adding video to existing article

<div class="fluid-width-video-wrapper" ...>

When inspecting the page source, I found the above additional container element that wraps our object tag with some styles. I think you're using plugin like "FitVids" or something like this which cause the conflict. Could you disable it for our player elements because our player itself have built-in support for responsive and do not need this.
10 years 4 weeks ago #6761

• Bryon Murray
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Bryon Murray on topic Re: Adding video to existing article

I just don't see a plugin that i can disable for what you are saying. I understand what you're saying but I don't see anything in the plugins that will do it. I'm sorry, i'm new to Joomla. I know that when i'm editing that page, using the HTML editor, i can select to embed a media file.
10 years 4 weeks ago #6762

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Adding video to existing article

<div class="fluid-width-video-wrapper" ...>

The above wrapper is dynamically added by one of your plugin or the template itself. You need to find it out and disable it as the solution. Else, get me your admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can do this on my own.
10 years 4 weeks ago #6765

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies