New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

CB Plugin for All Video

• Josh
  • Josh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38

CB Plugin for All Video was created by Josh

It would be really cool to see a Community Builder Plugin for All Video Share! :cheer: This would make using the component in my opinion more appealing for community sites.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 5 other people also said thanks.
12 years 1 month ago #129

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: CB Plugin for All Video

Dear Josh,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Soon, AllVideoShare will support Community Builder.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh, yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 6 other people also said thanks.
12 years 1 month ago #134

• Josh
  • Josh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38

Replied by Josh on topic Re: CB Plugin for All Video

Awesome! :cheer: Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 4 other people also said thanks.
12 years 1 month ago #137

• Thank you received: 48

Replied by Quinton on topic Re: CB Plugin for All Video

I am looking for something like this also, or atleast I would like to have something in the users profile to show the videos he/she has uploaded. Can you tell me when this will be done? Example: a user uploads a video in the uploads area, then clicks on his/her profile and can see a tab to show the videos he/she has uploaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 4 other people also said thanks.
11 years 7 months ago #2760

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: CB Plugin for All Video

Actually, we have plan to add the support for CB but not in any nearest release. Would take at-least 3 months...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh, yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 5 other people also said thanks.
11 years 7 months ago #2761

• Thank you received: 48

Replied by Quinton on topic Re: CB Plugin for All Video

Support,

I sent out a request about this and was told to make the request or check back after November 15th, because you guys were busy with some updates...well, I'm back and would like to know if this would be on your plate for the new year (like December at the earliest or January at the latest). I have a meeting next week and that question is going to arise and I would like to be able to somewhat answer that question.

Thanks

Q
11 years 4 months ago #4816

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies