New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

I cannot find how to set width and heigh with 3.1

• Pascal Fauchard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

I cannot find how to set width and heigh with 3.1 was created by Pascal Fauchard

Hello,
I just installed all video share and I cannot find how to set width and heigh of videos using the plugin nor the modules.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
6 years 5 months ago #8828

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: I cannot find how to set width and heigh with 3.1

In OLD versions, we allowed users to configure static width and height values. But, when it comes to true responsive, static dimensions are not good. So, we removed those options completely in our latest 3.0+ versions.

Now, the thumbnails in gallery and the player will scale 100% to the container and the height was scaled by 9/16 ratio. In other words, "All Video Share" no more supports static dimensions and the current version is 100% responsive.

So, the only solution at the moment is to control the player size by writing some CSS code and adjust the width of the player element.

NOTE: But, we have started receiving so many questions on the same. So, we will bring back the option to configure the width & height of the player in our next version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascal Fauchard
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
6 years 5 months ago #8829

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Rene Summers on topic Re: I cannot find how to set width and heigh with 3.1

My thumb images are stretching on the page funny and cutting off. What is the best size to have for the thumb. it's not scaling right please help. :(
6 years 3 months ago #8869

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: I cannot find how to set width and heigh with 3.1

@Rene Summers,

Kindly double check my previous reply. The images are scaled to 56.25% ratio. So, when you upload images those are in different ratio, they would cut off in the display. our next version will have option to change the ratio from the component's configuration. As an immediate solution, I would recommend adding images that are in 56.25% ratio. Kindly get me your site link. So, I can check and suggest you a better size.
6 years 3 months ago #8870

• Heinz-Erich Bröcker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Heinz-Erich Bröcker on topic Re: I cannot find how to set width and heigh with 3.1

You wrote:
So, the only solution at the moment is to control the player size by writing some CSS code and adjust the width of the player element.

NOTE: But, we have started receiving so many questions on the same. So, we will bring back the option to configure the width & height of the player in our next version.

Now its 3.20 and still not possible to configure it?
How do I know the exakt size of the preview picture?

kind regards
Heiner
5 years 3 months ago #9237

Alternatively, we have introduced the option to configure the player ratio in our 3.2.0 version. You can find it under Components => All Video Share => Players. So, still, the player scales 100% to the parent element and height is calculated using the RATIO option configured. Please get me the exact page link in where you use our player and let me know the sizes in which you like to show the player. So, I can suggest the exact solution.
5 years 3 months ago #9239

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies