New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

A few imporessions from 3.0 - bug, questions...

• Kenneth Fribert
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Kenneth Fribert on topic Re: A few imporessions from 3.0 - bug, questions...

I've tried removing the 'Load Bootstrap' setting in the all video share config, but with the bootstrap3 I'm using, it just looks bad.
Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
7 years 2 weeks ago #8540

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: A few imporessions from 3.0 - bug, questions...

Yes, at present our component don't support Bootstrap 3. So, the only solution is to enable "Load Bootstrap option and adjust CSS styles if required. I assure our 3.2 version will support Bootstrap 3 as promised in my previous reply. Then, you can disable the "Load Bootstrap" option and allow the component to use the styles from your Joomla! template.
7 years 2 weeks ago #8543

• Kenneth Fribert
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Kenneth Fribert on topic Re: A few imporessions from 3.0 - bug, questions...

I found a minor glitch that I've reported previously (in v2), which was promised fixed to 3.0.

My site runs mainly in https
But when you fetch the youtube thumbnail you do it with http, which gives a warning about mixed content in the browser:
<div class="avs-image" style="background-image: url( img.youtube.com/vi/8raLJHzWqVA/default.jpg );"> 

It should use the same type of request as the rest of the page.
Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
7 years 1 week ago #8556

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: A few imporessions from 3.0 - bug, questions...

This is already solved in our v3 for the newly added YouTube videos. Kindly double check. But, still the issue remains only for the videos added through our OLD versions and I assure our next version will address this issue.
7 years 1 week ago #8557

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies