New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

search for videos only displays a couple videos.

• chadwick
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

search for videos only displays a couple videos. was created by chadwick

I'm trying to get the search model to allow me to do a wider search for videos. When I search for like rurouni kenshin, it only displays a couple videos, but not all of them. How can I allow it to display more videos, and be able to make another page so that when they search, then can click on next and see the rest of the results? I changed the Go button to Search if thats ok. the only major problem i'm having now is that the search button will sometimes show right below the search box, and that i'd like to be able to show more search results.
11 years 3 months ago #5191

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: search for videos only displays a couple videos.

Our search module search videos through TITLE, CATEGORY NAME and KEYWORD TAGS added in the video form. I'm not sure how you say the search results are not complete. Could you please get me your Live Site URL in where I can check this directly ?
11 years 3 months ago #5193

• chadwick
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by chadwick on topic Re: search for videos only displays a couple videos.

the website is www.badjojo.x10.mx Try searching rurouni kenshin on the top search box and it will only display a couple of the rurouni kenshin videos. I want to display all the other videos but maybe on another page. Like I search, and see videos and then I have the option to click next to see the other results that the search found. Thank you for checking into it for me!!!!!
11 years 3 months ago #5194

• chadwick
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by chadwick on topic Re: search for videos only displays a couple videos.

Searching rurouni kenshin will be the best way for this example by the way. I just started putting episodes on the website, and I have 65 episodes of rurouni kenshin. When you search it will display 24 video's, like I wanted it to. But i'd like to see a next button to view the rest of all the other episodes!!
11 years 3 months ago #5195

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: search for videos only displays a couple videos.

Yeah...I understood. It's a kind of limitation we have for search in our current version. Kindly get me your "Joomla! admin" and "Server FTP" details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., So, I can enable this for you.
11 years 2 months ago #5197

• chadwick
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

I sent a email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with my information. Just checking to make sure you received the email.
11 years 2 months ago #5201

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies