New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

AutoBuffering function

• Lex
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

AutoBuffering function was created by Lex

Hello, is there any way to make autobuffering on the videos? Like flowplayer, for the users that have very slow internet connections?

Thank you
12 years 6 days ago #383

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: AutoBuffering function

Dear Lex,

Yes, It's already available and you no need to do anything special for it...

Thanks
12 years 6 days ago #384

• Lex
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Lex on topic Re: AutoBuffering function

What i need is that the video will auto buffer before the user pushes the play button, at this time when the user plays the video he needs to wait that the video is fully loaded and only then can view the video so i will like that a user can watch the video even if the video is not fully loaded, i hope u can understand. Thank you.
12 years 6 days ago #385

I understood, while autoBuffer is enabled, the user can watch the video only if it is completely loaded and while the option is disabled, the user can watch the videos without any restrictions like this. Am I Right?
12 years 6 days ago #386

• Lex
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Lex on topic Re: AutoBuffering function

Well, exactly like youtube, the video starts after 2 - 3 seconds even if is not fully loaded, i don't care if is with autoplay or not, all i want is that the video will start without loading all the content first. At this time i need to wait that the video is loaded and than it starts. I have tryed to put buffer to 0 but no changes.
12 years 6 days ago #387

In Term of Buffering, Our Player follow the same method of YouTube. For Example, Imagine that you have provided 5 as the Buffer Value in Player settings page, then the Player will try to keep 5 secs of Video in it's cache and then start playing immediately and won't wait until the complete Video is Loaded.

The Only thing we have missed from Flow Player is that our player won't start buffering the video while the video is not selected to Play (AutoPlay disabled Mode).

I guess, Your Video is Playing only it is fully loaded. This is a known issue with MP4 format.

If your MP4 files cannot be seeked before they are completely downloaded, you will have to fix the MOOV atom (it contains the seeking information) located at the end of your video. Use this little application to parse your videos and add the necessary cue points.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lex
12 years 6 days ago #388

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies