New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Joomla 2.5 Video in Article

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 Video in Article

Sorry, Generally Broken Links and Page Not found errors happen only if there is an invalid input and I am sure this is not an issue of our extension. Kindly remember our extension is used by 1000s of customers successfully.

Video not Playing in IE,

While trying your following Video input directly in my IE browser
http://offi8836@officeofimagearchaeology.com/Gallery/SAN_FRANCISCO_FAMILY_CIRCA_1930s.mp4
I get an Error message that there is a Typo issue with the input. Then, I tried accessing the Domain directly offi8836@officeofimagearchaeology.com and get the same error. Finally, I understood that IE is not reading URLs with special characters like @ which you are using....So, please try adding the Video in following format
http://officeofimagearchaeology.com/Gallery/SAN_FRANCISCO_FAMILY_CIRCA_1930s.mp4
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 10 months ago #1671

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GEORGE MIHAL
  • GEORGE MIHAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by GEORGE MIHAL on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 Video in Article

I have changed all that you mentioned and the URLs all comply. Still will not play in IE but do play in Firefox. Is there something special that needs to be set in IE9 to make this happen?

I have to say that is is a little frustrating and imagin for you also.
Thankyou for your continued help.
11 years 10 months ago #1679

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 Video in Article

Kindly check the attached screenshot. I can see the Video playing fine in IE9. Did you checked by clearing Browser cookies ?

screenshot.png
11 years 10 months ago #1680

• GEORGE MIHAL
  • GEORGE MIHAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by GEORGE MIHAL on topic Re: Joomla 2.5 Video in Article

The videos seem to play fine now, I just wanted to thankyou for all of your help and for supporting your product so well. In the future maybe I will try the Gallery but for now this will work just fine.
Thanks again, George
11 years 10 months ago #1712

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies