New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

catagories do not display correctly

• evelina
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

catagories do not display correctly was created by evelina

Hello I just got All share video installed and I am using the free version. I made a player, created categories and added the videos.
In the Joomla back end I choose menu type at a Category List and I choose the specific category that I want to be displayed on that page, but when I save and go to the front end all the videos are displayed not just the ones under the category that I wanted. Also when I click on the thumbnails they don't play but it takes me to the homepage
9 years 11 months ago #6954

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: catagories do not display correctly

In what language do you create your category names ? Kindly make sure SLUG fields in your categories forms(Components => All Video Share => Categories) are not empty. Is there any possible, you can share me your Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ?
9 years 11 months ago #6957

• evelina
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by evelina on topic Re: catagories do not display correctly

adding the slug fixed half the problem. What I am trying to achieve now is either using the component or the module. I want to have a player and its related videos being shown at the bottom. Currently it shows the thumbnails and when I click on them it takes me to another page to show the video in the player. I want the player and the video gallery for that specific category to show on that page. I have few pages so I want each category to be displayed under its specific page
9 years 11 months ago #6959

• evelina
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by evelina on topic Re: catagories do not display correctly

here is the link to the site so you can see what I mean
rozanehtv.com/index.php/breaking-the-darkness
9 years 11 months ago #6960

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: catagories do not display correctly

9 years 11 months ago #6961

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies