New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Videos not paying on iPhone

• Kora King
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Videos not paying on iPhone was created by Kora King

Hi,
My videos are not paying on iphones, the videos were playing previously (I have been using all share for about a year without issue) 
Recently I get the following error on iPhone, the videos play on PC's

Media error:Format(s)  not supported or source(s) not found

you can find a video here dcgsolutions.ie/8-2d

I have All Video Share - 3.4.0 Version on Joomla! 3.9.15

any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you.
3 years 2 months ago #9797

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Videos not paying on iPhone

Your URL www.dcgsolutions.ie/8-2d plays the video file URL www.dcgsolutions.ie/media/com_allvideosh....2d5d5611614e6b6.mp4

If the video file is valid, opening the above video file URL directly on an iOS Safari browser will generally play the video, But, your video file URL doesn't play for us even when loaded directly. So, at first, I thought it was a file encoding issue.

But, when I downloaded the video file and uploaded it to our development server, the same video works fine from there.  This is really strange. Is there any media file restrictions from your server for iOS or Safari?

We will need your Joomla! admin, and FTP access details to further investigate the issue. Please send those details here allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us
3 years 2 months ago #9798

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies