New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Popout Lightobx

• Pat Vanden Bosche
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Popout Lightobx was created by Pat Vanden Bosche

How do I create a popout player in a lightbox?  I see it is available as an option, but didn't find anything in your documentation.
3 years 4 months ago #9751

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Popout Lightobx

The  "Popup/Lightbox" feature requires "All Video Share 3.6.1 - PRO" version. So, please make sure that you use our latest PRO version.

If yes, go to Components => All Video Share => Configuration, find the option named "Open Videos in Popup" and simply enable it.

The above setting should globally affect all the video galleries on your website. The same option is available under your menu/module params. This allows you to enable popup only on specific pages. 

Hope this solved your issue!
3 years 4 months ago #9752

• Pat Vanden Bosche
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Pat Vanden Bosche on topic Popout Lightobx

I do have the latest PRO version, and I did check the setting for Popout.  However, I do not  get a popout of my video from Youtube.  Is there a secret I'm aware of?  Sorry, but I am frustrated.
3 years 4 months ago #9754

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Popout Lightobx

Please get me an example page link on your website where you are trying to enable the popup.

If possible, please get me your Joomla! admin access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us . So, I can check this quickly.
3 years 4 months ago #9755

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies