New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

@ Henry,

I see 2 issues in your site.

1) You're not using YouTube video and trying to play a direct MP4 video file path. When checking your video path directly in browser, I get 404 error. So, the video file path itself is wrong or not having enough permission. Kindly double check this.

2) Also, I found the player configuration file in your site is not loaded in chrome. Kindly follow allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/12-play...aying-videos-from-yt
10 years 1 month ago #6700

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Henry on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

Hi!

Thank you for your fast reply.

Well, I had put inside the Joomla article {avsplayer player=1 video=2}, on the video parameter I had put id number 2 which belongs to the second video I had setup. Video number 1 belongs in fact to the MP4 you had mentioned, I just can't guess how you could find it since looking to the site code I sent you it doesn't apear there. In order to test the different options, I had uploaded the MP4 file, and even trying to change the video parameter id it always shows the same video, the first I had setup. Should I setup a second player? I couldn't see there an option to vinculate it to a specific video.

I tried also to update to version 2.2.0, even doing it twice, the first tab on the component always shows that I have 2.1.0 version.
10 years 1 month ago #6701

Your shortcode itself is wrong. Actually it should be like, {avsplayer playerid=1 videoid=2}

Kindly refer allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/using-allvideoshare-plugins for more shortcode options.

Moreover, when you upgraded to our 2.2.0 version ? Because, this is a known issue and we fixed it and uploaded the same version few days back. So, kindly try installing the package again from the site.
10 years 1 month ago #6702

Replied by Henry on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

Hi!

Thank you! Noe it works perfect!
The last time I upgraded was an hour ago, should I uninstall it and try to install it again?
10 years 1 month ago #6703

No need. Just try clearing your browser cache.
10 years 1 month ago #6704

Replied by Milosz Wojaczek on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

Same here.
Everything's perfect. NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

uploaded via the uploader, checked via URL - works in the browser
the player doesn't want to play it

checked on 2 browsers, cleared & other stuff... nothing.
9 years 7 months ago #7247

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies