Assume that you have more than a hundred videos in your database. In such cases it's not much easy to manage all your videos without categorization. So, We have made categorization to be mandatory before adding your Videos. It mean all your Videos must be added to any of the Category.
Check the steps below to create a new Category.
1. Login to your Joomla back-end.
2. Select, Components -> All Video Share -> Category -> New.
3. Fill up the form according to the following table.
||Name of the created Category.
||My First Category
||Creating Human Readable URL's for your Category Page.
||This option allow you to create Parent and Child Categories.
||Thumb image as the identifier for the category.
||This option allow you to access control the category between Guest and Registered users.
||Enable / Disable the Category.
||Add custom Meta Keywords to your category page.
||all video share, joomla player
||Add custom Meta Description to your category page.
||My Category Page
4. Click Save Button at the top right corner.
5. Congrats ! You have successfully added a new Category.
Due to some technical reasons, we have blocked re-editing the Name field. So, Once the category was created, You cannot change it's Name any more.