New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Cannot increase height of video inside module

• A Gabby
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by A Gabby on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

Thank you very much! You are a very smart man.. and a developer who knows his product very well. Anytime you are able to provide a solution without being able to access the front of my site.. you are good. So I took your advice

1) Removed Responsive
2) Set width and height from the video player.

Thanks so much
a
7 years 9 months ago #8303

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• A Gabby
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Whoops.. hope I didn't celebrate to soon. When I removed the Responsive option, I cannot click on the arrow on the video to play, nor the social media buttons. They do not highlight.

When I added yes to Responsive, I was able to click on the video arrow and the social media buttons.. weird. Why does this matter. Thanks
a
7 years 9 months ago #8305

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

Must be a CSS conflict. But, this time I need to check your site front-end to get the solution. Kindly help.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 9 months ago #8307

• A Gabby
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

when you log in are you logging in from the front end as well. That's where I have other developers enter the site and then it opens. I will double check your authorization but it should be fine.. please use the same login info..
a
7 years 9 months ago #8317

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

Sorry, I've tried logging in from both front-end and back-end. Your access details are not working anymore. Kindly provide us the right details.
7 years 9 months ago #8318

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies