New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

User upload fails, and upload form issues

• Elaine Robinson
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

User upload fails, and upload form issues was created by Elaine Robinson

Issue 1: User upload module appears to not be in a joomla module, and not sure how I get it in one.. In order to use this at all I had to disable all footer modules on this page... see screenshot
Issue 2: I cannot upload a 23MB video -- I have configured joomla to accept 50MB files, added the file extensions to joomla config, followed the steps to add to .htaccess and webconfig as suggested -- I cannot get to the php.ini file to edit.
Log file only says there is an authentication issue over and over.
Can you provide assistance please? thank you!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/O-J_kM6dkb3Qcw2mdqH1naGufcEffvs2QuE8nnMIraN1=w372-h207-p-no
9 years 8 months ago #7146

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: User upload fails, and upload form issues

Regarding issue 1 :

Strange. Kindly get me your live site link in where I can check this directly.

Regarding issue 2 :

Still, I doubt your server configuration doesn't allow to upload large files. Kindly get me a screenshot from Components => All Video Share => Dashboard [Server Information]. So, I can verify your server configuration for file uploads.

Mail id : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
9 years 8 months ago #7147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies