New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

How to upgrade?

• shinju
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

How to upgrade? was created by shinju

Hello,
This question may sound silly. I'm using J2.5.9, and my current version of allvideoshare is 2.1.0. I want to upgrade to the latest version, but it's not showing up in the Extension Manager > Update link. And I've tried installing it uploading the package file, but even when it says it was succesfully installed, nothing happens, the extension keeps saying it's the 2.1.0 version.

Why?

I've already tried cleaning the cache.
9 years 2 months ago #7521

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How to upgrade?

To upgrade, you just need to download & install the latest version from the site over the top of your existing installation. So, what you done is correct. But, I'm not sure why you still get the old version. Are you sure you've downloaded and installed the version from our website ? Kindly get me your Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shinju
9 years 2 months ago #7522

• shinju
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by shinju on topic Re: How to upgrade?

Mail sent! Thanks in advance for the help. :)
9 years 2 months ago #7523

• shinju
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by shinju on topic Re: How to upgrade?

Problem was solved, thanks to the admin's help. :)
He found the issue. My component was already updated but I was using an old language pack (the spanish one). I just changed it to the english language, and ta-dah~!
9 years 2 months ago #7527

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies