New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Custom Player Page from Youtubechannel

• Rashad
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Custom Player Page from Youtubechannel was created by Rashad

Hello,

I am trying now for 3 hours to build a custom player page, where all videos of our youtubechannel can be shown.

The Design should be the same like in your demo but with the difference, that the Videos aren´t on my webspace. If I upload a new video on our Youtubechannel it should be updated automatically in the custom player page. Latest, popular and featured videos can be set manually.

I added a menu item called ALLVIDEOSHARE ->Videos layout
Just added 3 time the Module and named it, latest videos, popular videos and featured videos. BUT how can I add the Videos from our youtubechannel in such way, that the system automatically update it by itself?

And do I need to add 4 Videos for "Latest Videos" to show them in a row? I tested to add the Playlist link and it seems to work but is it the right way?

thx
Rashad
8 years 10 months ago #7698

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Custom Player Page from Youtubechannel

Regarding YouTube Channel

- Sorry, our current version doesn't populate the videos automatically from your YouTube channel. But, this is already in our TODO lists and we will be having this soon.

And do I need to add 4 Videos for "Latest Videos" to show them in a row?

- Do you mean, if you have 3 videos, then it's not showing in the Latest Videos? Something must be going wrong. Kindly get me your site access to check this.

I tested to add the Playlist link and it seems to work but is it the right way?

- The right method is to add the YouTube Page URL.
8 years 10 months ago #7699

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies