New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Custom Page URL?

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

[Haiko] - Mail me your Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I would do this on my own.
11 years 2 months ago #5085

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Floke on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Hello.

New here. I have read whole this topic and get clear how does Custom Player URL works. But, can you explain me one thing no one has asked - If I am using showing videos from modules in Custom Player Module (as in your Classical Demo), is there a possibility to avoid showing ?slg=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&orderby=yyyyyyyyyyyy on URL end?

Btw, AVS rulez. Hope support is as good as component.

Thanks.

Floke
10 years 7 months ago #5967

Yes, it's possible. Just enable SEF and use the input format as explained in mrvinoth.com/forum/10-allvideosharegalle...shareq-from-url#5451
10 years 7 months ago #5968

Replied by Floke on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Not working.

Even, setting Custom Player URL to be - index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=video&Itemid=MENU_ID_OF_THE_FOLLOWING_LINK - where MENU_ID_OF_THE_FOLLOWING_LINK is menu id of page with Player Module - is just making things worse, causing double video players opening on same page.

Any other solution?
10 years 7 months ago #5972

I think your custom page use both the "Player module" and "Categories layout" of our component. The better suggestion would be using "Videos layout" and selecting a video from the menu params. This will enable both the gallery(related videos of the select video) and the video player. You will have to disable the player module in this case.

Note : If you don't see the gallery under the player, then kindly change the player layout as "Player with Related Videos" under "Components => All Video Share => General Configurations"[Video page settings]"
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 7 months ago #5976

Replied by Нико on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Hello,

Please, would you like to explain more clear how to create a "Custom Page URL" What it means, that I need to create an article and to import inside the modules mentioned above and how I can to assign this "Custom Page" to the main menu as menu item?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
7 years 3 months ago #8469

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies