New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Thumbnail image displaying very large in IE 11

• MrTopgun21
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Thumbnail image displaying very large in IE 11 was created by MrTopgun21

The KISS video we're running on our site has a JPEG thumbnail, that displays correctly in Firefox and Chrome browsers, but IE 11 blows the image up to a really large size, that I have no control over. How can I fix this?

7 years 9 months ago #8327

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Thumbnail image displaying very large in IE 11

Kindly add the following CSS code in template's CSS file and check by clearing your browser cache.
.mejs-container { max-width:100% !important; }
7 years 9 months ago #8330

• MrTopgun21
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by MrTopgun21 on topic Re: Thumbnail image displaying very large in IE 11

I added the css code to my template-pro.css file and it unfortunately had no affect on the problem. :(
7 years 9 months ago #8332

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Thumbnail image displaying very large in IE 11

Kindly add the following CSS code in your template's CSS file and check by clearing your browser cache.
.mejs-layer { max-width:100% !important; }
Hope, this solved your issue.

If still the issue remains, please send me your Joomla admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check and fix this on my own.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 9 months ago #8334

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies