New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

videos not playing on mobile and IE

• Aafreen
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

videos not playing on mobile and IE was created by Aafreen

hi, i just started using this extension and it looks promising, but i am facing two problems.

1) my video plays fine on firefox, but it is not playing on mobile and IE (net stream play stream not found). it shows some sort of player but will not load in mobile.

2) i am using links from external source and i embed in my articles, looks perfect on firefox but will not resize on mobile (my template is responsive) and it will also not play. shows error html5 video not found error.

this is my test site links for both:

mydemosite1.ultimatefreehost.in/index.php/child-upbringing/children-audio-stories/64-video-mp4

mydemosite1.ultimatefreehost.in/index.php/child-upbringing/children-audio-stories/65-video-embed-code

kindly check and guide. thanks
7 years 11 months ago #8222

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: videos not playing on mobile and IE

1. Your first link is not working for me in Firefox also. Then, I tried to play the Video URL from the link directly in my browser and noticed that the direct video link itself is not working.

Video URL used for testing: mydemosite1.ultimatefreehost.in/media/co...n_converted_x264.mp4

Kindly give a try by re-encoding your video using Handbrake . It's a free tool.

While using Handbrake to encode your videos:

Kindly use the default Profile but remember to Check the small Web optimized box from the Handbrake Tool. It ensures the metadata of your video is written at the start, so Flash can swiftly see its duration and dimensions.

Video Codec : H264

Audio Codec : AAC

Output Format : MP4

2. When using Third Party embed code, edit the "width" and "height" properties in your embedded code to "100%". This should solve the responsiveness issue. But, the playback is not controlled by All Video Share when using embed-code and the issue must be with the embedded player itself.
7 years 11 months ago #8223

• Aafreen
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Aafreen on topic Re: videos not playing on mobile and IE

thanks a lot for ur fast reply and patience, i really appreciate that.
and yes, handbrake did the work. its playing fine now in all the browsers for me. :)
7 years 11 months ago #8224

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies