New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Borders around video

• Dan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Borders around video was created by Dan

No matter what size my video is there always seems to be black bands on the left and right side of the video. How can I fix this. I set up my videos to have a white preview as well as white background during the initial and last frame so it appears very clean on my white background website.

Thanks,
Dan
8 years 11 months ago #7643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Borders around video

Do you use YouTube Videos ?

The YouTube videos are always scaled in aspect ratio. So, the player's width and height should be in proper ratio to avoid black borders. This restriction comes from the YouTube itself and not from our player. So, if you're increasing the width, then you will also have to adjust the height.

kindly get me your site link. So, I can check this and get you the fix.
8 years 11 months ago #7645

• Dan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Dan on topic Re: Borders around video

Hi,

After experimenting with things I discovered the player size should be 25 pixels higher than the height of the video using the default player. It took a short experiment to figure out the height of the control bar.

Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
8 years 11 months ago #7650

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies