New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Player not working with Firefox

• Greg
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Player not working with Firefox was created by Greg

I'm having trouble getting videos to play in Firefox. When you press play, the wheel just spins on top of a black background. That's it. On Safari it's not a problem. The link is here:

johnstetch.com/video/?catid=general&slg=improv-1

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
10 years 1 month ago #6609

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Player not working with Firefox

I can see the video working fine in my Firefox browser. Kindly make sure you have Flash Player plugin enabled.
10 years 1 month ago #6610

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Wendy Neill on topic Re: Player not working with Firefox

I am having the same problem. In Firefox and Chrome, the video just spins on black, but it works in IE. I uploaded the video with FTP to a folder called "video" instead of using the AllVideoPlayer upload. So the video is at john317ministry.org/video/John3-17.mp4 and I'm trying to embed it on the home page. I set the video to "direct URL" and gave that full URL. I have the default player set to 450 pixels by 240 and I tried different settings in the "Stretch" box.

I can't find anywhere to enable a Flash plugin. This is a Joomla 1.6 site. I can't upgrade without breaking the site template.
9 years 7 months ago #7231

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Player not working with Firefox

9 years 7 months ago #7233

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies