New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Configure video gallery to show like your demo

• Tone
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Configure video gallery to show like your demo was created by Tone

Hi,

Can you please tell me how I can configure your video gallery to show like in one of your demos: allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/live-demo?slg=iphone-ipad-demo

I tried everything and I can't get it to work like your demo.

Thanks
7 years 11 months ago #8261

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Configure video gallery to show like your demo

7 years 11 months ago #8262

• Tone
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Tone on topic Re: Configure video gallery to show like your demo

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I added the Custom Page URL and it nearly works now. I'm actually adding these modules in my article. I have 2 videos in the Gallery and they show ok. I added 1 Player module as follows:

{loadmodule mod_allvideoshareplayer}

and I can only get 1 video working. Every time I click on the other video thumbnail in the gallery it doesn't show even though the ?slug URL link is set to the other video, it still shows the previous video.

This is what I placed in the article:

{loadmodule mod_allvideosharegallery,All Video Share Gallery}

If I add just a specific video as follows:

{loadmodule mod_allvideoshareplayer,Tatsu Video Board}

it only shows that video, but if I replace it with

it still shows 1 video. If I add two modules in the article a follows:

{loadmodule mod_allvideoshareplayer,Tatsu Videos Board}
{loadmodule mod_allvideoshareplayer,Tatsu Videos Review}

then 2 players at one time shows on the page and this is not what I want. I just want 1 player showing like in your demo. I also noticed in your demo that your page does not get reloaded. If it does, it's very quick.

I really like this extension, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. If I can get it to work like in your demos, then I will purchase it as I don't like the copyright link on the player.

Is there anyway you can send us some code on exactly how you created your demos? At the moment it is so difficult and there is no real step by step information on how to achieve this.

Thanks
7 years 11 months ago #8263

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Configure video gallery to show like your demo

"All Video Share" itself have a Player Plugin. So, kindly don't use "loadmodule" for the player part and use the native plugin allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/using-allvideoshare-plugins

Also, you will have to add "autodetect=1" in your player shortcode to make this work properly. Kindly refer allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/custom-player-page-url
7 years 11 months ago #8264

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies